Please do the following circuit 4x through and 12 reps per set.
1. Abs~ Legs elevated on a ball or other surface, elbows to knees or touch toes
2. Kneeling Tuck Jump to Shoulder Press with dumbbells or barbell
(Start in a kneeling position, jump up onto your feet (or use your hands to help you) pick up your weight, press it up over your head)
3. Abs~ Leg lifts to V reach through
(Lying on your back, legs long, raise your legs straight up, spread them apart, forming a V, reach through them, bring them back together, lower toward the ground, repeat)
4. Plank Jumping Jacks with Push Up
(Straight arm plank position, jump your feet out as wide as you can, do a push up, then jump your feet in together, repeat)
5. Jumping Lunges with rotation with a weighted ball
(Starting with a weighted ball at your chest in a lunge position, jump up in the air and switch your feet, rotate in the direction of the leg that is in front with your upper body and the ball)
Cardio: 30 minutes of biking or stairs
# 1 Trainer in the San Francisco Bay Area, sharing health, fitness, and lifestyle information.