Hope you enjoyed your day off yesterday! Let's get back on track together today!
60 min hike or walk/run with rolling hills. Go somewhere new that is a change of scenery. Push yourself to get your heart rate up, it is the beginning of the week, start it off right!
Please do each of the following exercises with your bodyweight or you can add weights if it isn't challenging enough. 4x through the following exercises!
1. Push up to a side plank 6-10 to each side ( remember you can do these from your knees if neccessary)
2. Straight Arm Plank with Knee to Elbow x 6-10 per side
3. Elbows to Knees with a kickout x20-30 ( lying on your back in table top position, bring your knees to your elbows, when your head goes back you extend your legs out straight)
4. Sumo Squats on Tip Toes x20 ( Go into a normal sumo squat position, but lift your heels off the ground, don't let your heels touch)
5. Hamstring Ball Curls with toes together/heels out x 20 ( Feet and calves on the ball with toes together and heels apart, lift hips off the ground, pull the ball towards you in one big pull, then kick it back out)
6. Jump rope or Mountain Climbers 30 sec-1 min ( if you need to modify the mountain climbers, do them on an elevated surface)
# 1 Trainer in the San Francisco Bay Area, sharing health, fitness, and lifestyle information.