3-2-3-2-6-2-6 run or walk- total time 24 mins
You are going to start by warming up for about 5 minutes easy walk or jog depending on your fitness level. Then you are going to run or walk at a comfortable pace for 3 minutes, followed by 2 minutes at your fastest pace. Continue swtiching back and forth between comfortable and fast for the designated amount of time. This is a short workout and you should feel very worked by the end of it.
Strength: Please superset and do 4 sets of each pair and use fairly heavy weight for your fitness level
1. Supermans (alternating) x 12 per side
2. Bicycle Crunches x20 per leg
1. Squats feet close together x10
2. Hamstring Ball Curls with Heels together, toes out x20
1. Forward Walking Lunges x 12 per leg
2. Reverse Lunges x 12 per leg
1. Seated Row x 12 (you can use a cable machine or band if doing at home)
2. Push ups with narrow hand placement for focus on Triceps x 12
# 1 Trainer in the San Francisco Bay Area, sharing health, fitness, and lifestyle information.